Monday, January 10, 2011

Cordless Pink Heat Gun


Check out this super cute cordless Heat Gun!! I am just about to start having a play with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Clear Rock Candy, Crackle Paint, Embossing Powders etc. I am loving the idea of the different textures and techniques.. I love painting on canvas and exploring the world of paints and elements.. so I will be open for any ideas and suggestions or even if you have tried something and it hasn't worked out for a reason.. Let me know how you discovered the correct way or easier way. Everyone finds an easy way to do these sort of things and its great to share your positive experiences and your booo boos.. hahahaha
I hope all you Queenslanders here are keeping dry. We have flood warnings now in the Sunshine Coast. The Bruce Highway is cut now from Gympie up. I feel for all the families that have lost so much and have been evacuated out of their homes. Terribly sad.
Love to all and keep safe.
Moonie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment