Friday, January 7, 2011

A bit out of my league...

When I see paper like this I just love it and it makes me feel like a little girl who wants to play with this such cute as paper... but then when I get it home to play with .... I struggle.. Not sure what it is. Maybe cause I feel like I can't grunge it up or something.. Not sure. But this is what I have come up with. I love this photo as it is my family all put together and we were away for a special weekend. I was 15 here. I showed my husband the other day and this is one photo that he has not seen. He said.... gee girl.. you even had a mullet then. OMG!!!!!!!!!! Moonie with a mullet... I don't think so Tom!! I had my hair pulled back up the top thank you!
Anyway go and check out these papers at My Little Shoebox. They are seriously cute.



I have been procrastinating about using these papers as I have wanted to Glimmer Mist them. I am totally afraid of Glimmer Mist except the Gold.. hahhha...
I gave it a go but then gave up. So I have used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to ink up my paper. I have used a bit of Tims products here, Heidi Swapp letters, Dusty Attic chippy, Collections chipboard bird, Crackle Paint, Prima lace, My 2 Angels hand made embellishment and a few other bits. I have done this for my husbands son who is in this picture. I have put it on a canvas and it does look great for them to hand on their wall.




Thanks for looking girls... look forward to getting online permanently as I am going out of my brain not being able to keep in touch and be inspired daily by all your work out there.
Oh well... good things come to those who wait. Thank goodness for Friday nights at Daisys and cafes.
Night night all
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment