Thursday, November 4, 2010

My friend Lisa Hayes went on a Scrapbooking cruise over in Mykonos in the Greek Islands. She is such a lucky girl as she makes this one of her yearly priorities to go on these cruises organised by Cocoa Daisy and gets to do classes with the worlds best teachers....Karen Russell, Ali Edwards to name a couple. So awesome.
Anyway I have scrap lifted a canvas that Lisa did in a class with Jenni Bowlin.
I totally love the idea that they have got here... such a cute wee present or just a nice simple thing to add to your home or scrapping room.
Here is my take on the canvas.


Lots of ideas out there on the internet..... so so many beautiful talented ladies in our wee world.!!
Night for now
Moonie x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :) I am looking forward to following your blog now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo love it Lisa, such a cute design and lovin the banner too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how adorable is this?!! What a great idea, just love it Lis. xx

    ReplyDelete