Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas time

Well I am not the scrapper to do many Christmas layouts. I seem to just miss the boat with the stunning photos.. Gotta get more organised. We wake up to the Christmas tree, looking like we have just woken up, hair all over the face and sleep in our eyes... then bang..... there is crap and paper and presents everywhere... ITS ALL OVER... ooh I didn't get a chance to do the photo thing.. Hence the reason I have only ever done about 3 Christmas layouts. So even though this year we are not having a Christmas tree due to moving just before Christmas, I want to try and get some good Santa photos etc so I can do some sort of Christmas OTP or layout or something in the new year.
I must admit I looooved doing this layout last night. This photo is from two years ago and I do love it. Not sure if Coreys smile could get any wider!!



I have used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Christmas Past Collection. This range is absolutely breathtaking. I love the vintage feel to the paper. Also I have used Bo Bunny Noel range. I have made my flower stash using Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Floral. These are gorgeous distressed and if you use his grunge paper they are perfect with that extra strength in the petals to bend up. And of course I am loving my new Martha Stewart Punch... the gorgeous Vintage Dove. Hope you are all enjoying your build up to Christmas... the silly season.. just take care out on the roads and don't panic and rush. We will all get there in the end and have a beautiful day with our families.
Love always.. Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. Saw this gorgeous layout on FB and its just STUNNING. I love it so much, you should do more Christmas layouts when you get some Chrissy photos that is LOL!!!! Hopefully you will get some this year maybe?

    ReplyDelete