Saturday, October 23, 2010

Time to scrap alone

My husband and my favorite boy in the world have been away at Fraser Island camping and boating and basically enjoying time away from the city life. I got to stay at home on my own as I had to work but also love being here by myself for some me time.
I had quality time to scrap in the afternoons after work til late at night with not one interruption. Pure bliss is what I call it.
I did this layout of my gorgeous sister and I having a tender moment on the day of my Wedding. This is just after we were announced Husband and Wife and I had many tears of absolute happiness. I have used the Crate Paper Restoration Collection, a paper doily, Websters lace, Thickers letters, Teresa Collins Swirl transparencies and thread.

In this next layout I have used some gorgeous Prima flowers and paper.. Ohh they are soo scrummy, the beautiful My Minds Eye Lost and Found paper which I cannot get enough of, a Teresa Collins bling metal button, Girls Paperie clock die cut and journal tag, lace and Kaiser Rhinestones.
I had a great night at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks last night but could not find any inspiration. I started on a layout and worked on it for over 2 hours, then threw it aside.. just couldn't get it together.. so tried at another one... and failed again.. so gave up all together and made these gorgeous wee tags for my two sweet little friends I went to see in Brisbane today on my motor bike. Great excuse for a day out on the bike. Thanks for the inspiration Monica. They loved them.

I've got my boys back tonight so we are all up for lots of love and cuddles in the bed together.. then later on I will be back to check out lots of blogs as I am much behind. Love looking at all of your inspiration.
Til next time.. thanks for checking out my love..
Moonie xx

2 comments:

  1. OH lisa these layouts are just gorgeous, and how beautiful are your photos, and what a cherished moment to scrap with that first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow super stunning layouts, I just think you are truly the most magnificent bride....so glad you got some "you" time whilst the boys were away...love the tags but look your mojo must be with mine, and it is totally lost at the moment, gee I am actually getting a little worried, getting to the point I have absolutely nothing to show....although your layouts have motivated me here.

    ReplyDelete