Saturday, October 9, 2010

A 2 Z Scraplets October Challenge

Here is my take on the October sketch over at A2Z Scraplets.
I love this photo of Danielle and I. She is my forever bestest friend in this whole wide world and I love it when we get the chance to get a snap shot of us together now that she has left home. This is when I went up to Townsville to see her for a week. We had a great time together. Always playing silly buggers.
In this layout I have used the gorgeous Prima Paper and flowers, a cute wee Pink Paislee note tag, the new stunning My Minds Eye Lost and Found brads, Rhinestones, and the ever so gorgeous A2Z birds and birdhouse scraplets. These are so much fun to recreate in any way possible. I have just covered then with co-ordinating papers and glitter pens.

I am loving this cool rainy windy weather. I know it doesn't suit everyone but I love any chance for the weather to get a bit cooler during the warmer season. We are chilling out at home tonight. My lovely husband last night cooked up a yummo curry and has let it brew for 24 hrs. He has just served it up and it is smelling just divine. So til next time.. see you all soon. Thanks for stopping in and saying hi.
Moonie xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh what a beautiful layout and gorgeous photo !!! Dont think Ive ever seen sooo much rain since moving to the coast but its great for scrapping ;0) Hope you have a wonderful weekend !! xx Tina

    ReplyDelete