Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Not much scrapping has been going on here in this house for the past two weeks.. I have had my girl here for a week and it has been so lovely. So wish she would move back home. She is pretty happy being back at home but I'm not sure if it is enough to want to come home.
Time will tell I am guessing.
We have just enjoyed being at home together, having home cooked meals, watching movies, bike riding and catching up on some more recent photos.
We are off in our caravan for a few days tomorrow and then the girls fly home on Thursday so next week I am back to normal. I have also had my cousin from NZ here for the past 4 days. There is about 40 of us grandkids and we all grew up together very close so it is nice 40 years on we still get on like we did when we were 7. Except he's not pulling my hair and I'm not punching him in the head.
So here are a few pics to share with you all. Miss my scrapping. Will catch up on some magazines over the next few days in the caravan.
Bye for now
Moonie x



And more important... Our special boy Corey is now officially a Mooloolaba Surf Life Saving Club Nipper...!! He is so excited and focused on this. He wants to be just like his Dad and learn to know the surf and be a great person on the beach and in the water. We are getting him a Nippers board for Christmas which he is very excited about. The kids we have employed over the past two years who are Surf Life Savers are the most focused and dedicated workers we have seen out there in young teenagers. It is a great start to their lives. We are hoping he does well.


That's it for now my luvs.. hope you all have a great week and keep up that passion x

1 comment: