Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Sunday




After not feeling well for days Ken decided to take Corey and I to lunch right on the beach. It was just what I needed. We had a massive walk along the beach pathway while Corey rode his cool scooter (which I might add his Auntie Tanya found outside someones house in a pile of rubbish that the council pick up - great score). Then we had the yummiest lunch and then come home. Was nice to have a family day together as we get so absolutely tied up in our business and life in general. We are always so busy - all of us I am meaning... and it is so important to take time out to realize what a great life we have and just how blessed we are to be perfectly healthy.
Love to you all and thank you for sharing your comments on my blog xx Just love it
Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. These are great photos, looks as though you had a nice day. xx

    ReplyDelete