Monday, July 5, 2010

7 Gypsies Printed Paper


When I first saw this paper I thought oooh that is so not me... but put myself to the challenge and put this together last night. I must admit it took me a while, but it did scrub up ok. I am loving the new Tim Holtz range out and all his wee bits and pieces. The are awesome to use in vintage layouts and the ideas never end using his products. I have a Teresa Collins Journal tag in here, bits of Tim Holtz and I am loving his measuring tape... 7 Gypsies PP, lace, Bella Lettering, Jenny Bowlin button and a Collections overlay (which is the sweet butterfly).
This is for you Lisa Hayes... hope you like it of you and Dunc.
Thats it for now. I did a ten hour day today so I am in my lounge with a nice cold beverage and being waited on. So nice. Looks like a big juicy T bone for dinner. Mmmm
Thanks for stopping in
Moons x

3 comments:

  1. Yum.....what time is tea. This layout is divine Lisa, I cannot believe you did this when uninspired at first by the papers, wow, this is truly gorgeous and may have to try using these gorgeous papers. Wow that is a lot of work this last weekend, take a break and put your feet up dear friend. Love to you and your family, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG where do I start??? The stitching brilliant and love it coming off the butterfly (sometimes it can look like something else instead PML)and seriously is that stitching around the circle? (how did you get that looking so straight, mine would be like me walking on a Friday night after drinks?!) moving on LOL ... love that pp used on the circle
    Enough rambling LOVE IT brilliant:)
    Hope the T Bone was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the measuring tape...

    ReplyDelete