Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mykonos Greece with Cocoa Daisy Destinations

Check out this link here ...... and you will drool. I seriously want to get away and go to one of these retreats before I die. Does that sound too dramatic?? I do hope not. But I would kill to go. How much fun, adventure, inspiration would you have on one of these trips.
Check out the site and have a read and a dream. Truly it slips your mind into the world all us committed scrappers would love to be in.
Ok, time for me to get some beauty sleep.
Night night
Moonie girl x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, yes definately on the bucket list my friend......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to say that I am actually booked in to go to this one and will be scrapping it up with a bunch of US and Italian friends that I have met at previous retreats. I highly recommend these retreats, they are awesome fun and you meet heaps of lovely scrappers. Follow my blog in September to see photos and join in the fun from home. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete