Sunday, May 30, 2010

Second ever Double Layout.

Here I have used the coolest printed papers by Basic Grey, MME, October Afternoon and the Orbit Maze by Crate Paper. The spotted border is from Crate paper and I just thought the combination of the three printed papers worked really well. I have having a thing with RED right now? Isn't it funny without thinking about you, you suddenly see this duplication forming of either a color combo or some other embellishment which for a few layouts becomes a bit of an obsession. Like you said Kim... It does give the layout a bit of a POP..LOL
I have been playing with PS CS3. I edited these photos of Corey which were great color to begin with using a couple of actions from Pioneer Woman Photography. I am finding it really hard to find some tutorials on how to use the actions but I find if I just play using different actions and then look to see what effect it gives my photo... I just start over and try again.. I guess it's the only way to learn when you are by yourself. Lisa Hayes and I want to get our heads together one night and have a brain storm using PS. Will be good but somehow we are struggling to find that free night. The story of LIFE
Thats it for now.. I hope you all have been getting creative over these few cooler nights we have been having.. I am loving the cooler weather. Love the snuggling up in the mornings and at night.

Moonie x
By the way, does anyone know how to post these layouts so they are beside each other as I see them when I click on Preview?

4 comments:

  1. Just adore this double babe....love it all. Make sure you submit this and your other latest layouts too.
    Not sure how you post side by side...I photograph my doubles side by side!!!!

    See you REALLY soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this gorgeous double page too, those papers are just perfect together, I just love the little clouds outside the perimeter too. I am sorry, I have limited knowledge about blogger too so although I would love to help, I haven't a clue. Let me know how you go with Photo Shop I wouldn't mind dabbling in editing photos too, but your right, just to find the time. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts as usual :)

    You would have to reduce the file size to make them fit together in the narrow column you have to work with in blogspot, or use a different page layout that is wider. When I view them in bloglines it shows them side by side because there is a wider column.

    Hopefully we will find some time soon to muck about with photoshop. I watched a couple of brief online instructional videos today which were good.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it/them the colousa nd pattern papers are fabulous together. I have a few actions from
    http://www.ezactions.com/ I juts play and tend to use the same ones over and over have fun

    ReplyDelete