Saturday, May 15, 2010

Heidi and I


I had great fun putting this layout together of the wonderful Heidi Swapp. I went to see her in Brisbane and spent the day with a heap of other girls learning all the techniques using Glimmer Mist.. and then of course Heidi put together a beautiful book which we all made following her step by step instructions. She is such a normal, beautiful, funny, crazy, loving Mum, wife and daughter, that it is this that makes her so much more gorgeous... if you know where I am coming from. There are no false things about her, she will mix with the crowd, stand there and get a photo taken with whoever asks.. and we all did and she was just so happy to stand and smile for every single one of us..
So nice to see in such a successful person so down to earth.

I had great enjoyment putting this layout together. I have used the new Fancy Pants Road Show printed paper. It is just so delightful. I love all the colors in this range. They are feminine and there are some which can look quite rustic too.
Thanks for looking x
Moonie

No comments:

Post a Comment