Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Designing for A2Z Scraplets




These are my last couple of layouts I have designed for the gorgeous Julie Cotteral from A2Z Scraplets. I have been designing for Julie for approximately 7 months and I have loved every single week of it. Sadly I have stepped down from this position as I have such a full on life right now and I am struggling to meet deadlines. Julie is ever so understanding about life and where it can take you and all the challenges that are sent our way, so I thought this was the best decision for me right now. I know life will slow down but while I feel overloaded, I think it is the best decision to take a back seat and not be stressed about designing. I will still be checking out the blog that Julie puts up and I will make sure I still enjoy submitting some of the challenge layouts Julie has each month.


Here in this layout I have used the gorgeous insert from the New Scraplet
"Star 3 - Large Frame".
In this layout I have used the gorgeous florish scraplet which I have actually painted and then gone over the top layer with Glossy Accents Crackle. I love this stuff and it gives the FLORISH a lovely vintage look. I love these photos of me and my boys. It was taken down at Dream World last year and I have edited them in PSE and given them the vintage sepia look then sandpapered the edges of the photos. Also used the gorgeous Martha Stewart punches, lace, rubbons, Prima flowers, Heidi Swapp journalling sticker, and more bits and pieces of yummies.

Thanks Julie for looking after me. You are simply the best you must know!! I love your creation with the gorgeous fun scraplets and make sure you keep them coming. Keep your eyes open for new scraplets being released each and every month on the A2Z Scraplets. They just keep getting more exciting.
Ok, it's late for me now... and I can hear my pillow..or huthband calling me so goodnight to all you lovely friends out there.
Moonie x

4 comments: