Saturday, May 22, 2010

Daisy's Scrapping Retreat

Here are two layouts that I managed to get done last night at Daisy's. I must say I do love both of these photos of Corey. I quite often put my finger on his nose talking to him and Danielle caught this one on film..LOL... and it is such a cute photo. Our kids are so lucky with the photos that they are going to have when they are our age to show their children. I have 3 photos of me when I was a wee one. I hate the fact that this is all I have but my parents did not have a camera when I was younger. I spose this is why it is so important to keep such awesome memories of them now.
In this layout I have used the gorgeous Fancy Pants Road Show PP, a K & CO rubon that I have put on to the left of Corey fitted in perfectly, Little Yellow Bicycle clothesline range pp,Collections Elements cut out bird, Cherry art chipboard heart, SEI PP- grannys kitchen and some thread and lace of course.


I am trying to teach myself Photoshop CS3. I have many brushes which are to die for, but along with working two jobs, keeping a house, being a mother, wife, scrapping, gyming and basically just living each day.... there is sadly not been enough time to put in to practice this PS. But I am determined to put more effort in and just play and learn. I love the effect that I have created here using the brush down the bottom and top corner. Next time I will use a lighter colour brush up in the top right hand corner as it is too dark. I am loving the sepia effect and love this photo even more as Corey is so proud to have finally lost some teeth. He lost 5 in 7 weeks.. the Tooth Fairy has done a runner...

I have used the gorgeous Basic Grey Cappella range here. Go and check it out. Beautiful for some vintage pages. I made the frame just from cardboard. And used the gorgeous Martha Stewart punch. Ohh how I love her punches.
Ok, well I have spent the day with my boys today.. done a big spring clean of the house and now everything is up to date... so off to Daisys again for a night shift again. I got there last night at 5 and got into my warm bed with my warm husband at 2.55am this morning.
Thanks for popping in and saying hi
Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. Wow your rockin the PS brushes...they look beautiful. Love the look of them. Beautiful layouts as well hun xx

    ReplyDelete