Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bo Bunny Mama Razzi PP


I am in love with this Mama Razzi paper range from Bo Bunny. It has a very grunge look to it and very masculine which is nice to find sometimes as there are so many beautiful pretty full of colour papers out there but I go mad on paper like this when it is released. I have done a layout of when we went to the Night Safari Zoo in Singapore.. Ooops just no photos of animals. It was impossible for me to take shots of the animals as we were not allowed at all to use our flashes. A couple of people didn't have their ears turned on and used the FLASH!! OMG!! Deaf ears.. Poor animals. So we just enjoyed looking at the awesome different animals. The biggest rats in the world were not to be sneezed at. They were absolutely disgusting.. trust me.

After doing two layouts Friday night on my Corey boy, he was riding his push bike past me yesterday with his thumb up saying... quick Mumma take a photo of me to scrap!!!!!!!
Like I need any more photos of HIM!!! Boys - Men.. they think it's all about them.
I was looking for a DVD for Danielle yesterday and come across this gorgeous photo of her in her drawer. Sorry DJ. I have not seen it before but was taken at Dream World on the water log.
I love this picture as it is a true photo of her being so happy. I love you Danielle all the way to the sky and back.. ok... crying now.. omg... ok, moving on.
I have used the gorgeous Pink Paislee 365 Degrees Range. Ooooh my... the papers are so delightful, happy, colourful, and I love the swirls on the papers. So many to chose from but here is my layout. I got some inspiration from Karen Knight off a layout she did. She does cute 8x8 pages.
Ok thats it for me right now.. off to have a lovely coffee with my Kenny boy. Beautiful day here again in paradise. Man I love this weather. To die for. Hope you are all having a great weekend.
Moonie x

5 comments:

  1. Looks like Mr Mojo is back, this is great news, I love the layouts and you almost had me crying in this post, isn't the love we have for our children indescribeable, and those poor animals, hope they were healthing in the zoo. Love MElxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts babe...your mojo is on fire!!!! How funny Corey saying to take a photo of him to scrap!!!! Thats too cute...they know us all too well!!!!!! Yeah and they think its always all about them !!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awseome Lisa, the red in both layouts really make them POP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PML Corey is well trained LOL
    I agree with Kim the red really does make them pop, love the green circle framing the photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm. I am am totally in LOVE with mama-razzi too! Beautiful work, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete