Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Little Yellow Bicycle


Have your eyes met the new My Little Yellow Bicycle Range yet? It is called Fresh Print Clothesline Range and it is simply delicious. Such eye candy girls....Like a fresh spring breeze, comfortable colors and a sprinkling of soft textures will simply delight you. It is very much me and I cannot wait to get my hands on the range... which is Friday night. Off to my LSS for our crop night. I love these nights. I must say I have lost my mojo since being home from holidays.. still looking.. looked under the desk, in the cuboards, in my laundry even in the garage.. I am hoping I left it at Daisy's the last time I was there.. so hopefully I will be able to just pick it up on Friday night and get cracking with this delightful range.

Night night for now..
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. I think you have found your mojo good enough, have talked to Taryn about the crop, we are happy to come depending on the date, I will be working at the show for 3 days over the long weekend so It cant be that one, here is my email addy might be easier to connect through that
    kimtoms2000@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look just divine, and I so hope your mojo is at Daisy chain but I am sure once you spot these papers and get out some of your holiday photos you will be off my girl. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete