Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Well I am very lucky girl.. I have a ticket to go and see Heidi Swapp or the day. I am so excited.
It will be a day long workshop beginning at 9am and finishing up about 6pm. A full day of inspiration and fun with the girls.
My husband bought it as a surprise for me and it blew me away!! Thanks to the help of little Miss Lisa Hayes... thumbs up to you xx
It has been 2 yrs since Heidi was last here and I was not that fortunate last time to go so this time I will make the most of it and enjoy new techniques that are always so much fun to learn. Especially from the experts.
So what are you waiting for.... check out her blog right here because registration is now open. There is also a discount of $15 per booking if you book before the 1st April.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo we are going to have a ball, cant wait to play YIPEE

    ReplyDelete