Monday, March 8, 2010

MY EXCITING NEWS

Well I am now able to tell you all my excitiing news that I received from an email on Tuesday.
I was welcomed on to the Design Team for MAD ABOUT SCRAPPIN......
Very excited about this. This is my second DT that I am currently on so I will be a busy little bee.
They are a great bunch of girls and I am already getting to know them.

New DT Announced

Well after so many wonderful applications we have finally chosen our new DT Members.
Thank you to everyone who sent their application in. It is always such a hard decision!!!
Staying on is Lisa Kamphuis as Team Leader and In Shop Teacher
Melissa Barnicoat - OTP/Card Designer
Plus joining us for the 1st time are
Lisa Webb
Tarrah McLean
Sarah Buck
Welcome to the Mad About Scrappin Team.


So make sure you pop on over to Mad About Scrappin and keep up to date with what we are up to.
See you soon x
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. Yayser - cant wait for you to come and play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa!! Love Ness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super congratulations, that is awesome news, I am not surprised though, your layouts rock.

    ReplyDelete