Monday, January 25, 2010

Martha Stewart Punches


Every week when I turn up at my local Scrap booking store on a Friday night to do our regular fun scrap all night, I am just so amazed to see the new beautiful papers, embellishments etc that have been created. It is just awesome to see so many new beautiful printed papers that are being released each and every week and yet they are all so different form the the ones already out there!! I can only imagine the awesome talented creative people out there that do this for us scrapbookers to recreate in our own way.
What I have been loving lately are Martha Stewarts punches. They are just simply devine and I could never get sick of using them for cards or my layouts. The ideas are endless. They are a great punch to create cute shapes for decorating cards, photo mats, and scrapbook pages. They can stand in your tote upright for easy access and storage. I used the Scallop Lace Heart Punch on a LO on Friday night and it so delicate it looks good enough to eat. Well maybe if it was chocolate!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment