Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fancy Pants Transparent Overlays



I love these Fancy Pants Transparent overlays as they are simply gorgeous colours and make your layouts so much easier and faster to put together. There are many different designs to suit many photos.
The other products I have used in this layout are
: Reminisce Diecut Stickers
: K&CO Hopscotch Chipboard
: Kaiser Craft Epoxy Brad
: Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser
: Scenic Route Arrow
: Fancy Pants Summer Soiree PP
: Cardstock
: Thread, Ribbon
: EK Sucess Letter Stickers
: K&CO Brand Adhesions

Tis a bit bold and beautiful but is also good to get out of your comfort zone and try something else. I always feel good when I have done this.
TFL :-))

Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Lisa! I love using overlays, so easy and effective.

    ReplyDelete