Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beautiful Basic Grey Sugar Rush Range


This is the first time I have used this creative PP that is at the top of this layout. I loved it so much I had to have it, but when I went to put it together I had a lot of difficulty as it was harder to create than what I thought... but after many coffees and many hours I got pulled it off and I am very happy with the end result.
This is my best friend who still lives up north. We met 14 years ago at the local pool. Our girls were 4 and 5 yrs old. We got chatting as we are both gas baggers and we have been besties ever since. We have shared 14 years of ups and downs, laughter and tears, we bought each others second children into this world together and we have a bond that will never be broken..... Love you Mandy girl xxx
The poem reads ....
Friends are like diamonds, precious and rare.

False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
TFL ;-))

Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment