Monday, December 28, 2009

My Latest Layout

Some layouts I really struggle with and feel like my mojo has gone right out the door... I persevere most of the time.... sometimes I just have to pick it up and put it aside and not look at it for another week or so.... but I am pleased to say with this layout.. the new range of PrimaAdornitrubons, Lil Davis Designs Endless Summer Chipboard Alphabet letters and on these I used the cutest 7 Gypsies Journal Vines Rubons just for a different effect.
I punched out the hearts and scrunched them, then sewed a sequence and then a bead through the middle of the hearts for that feminine touch. Under the ONLY stickers I have used another punch and in between the scalloped circles I have punched out I have added white tulle finishing off with a pearl hat pin. And of course I have sewn on the outline of my Prima paper.

Thanks for looking and I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas and have caught up with all those friends and family close to your heart.
Night for now
Moonie x papers is just gorgeous.. so feminine and so easy to work with. In this layout I have used the beautiful K&Co chipboard butterflies, letters, the ever so useful Kaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment