Wednesday, November 25, 2009





This is a very special LO that I have put together. My sister and I lost my Dad 4 years ago and I have not been able to do a LO of him yet... I pick up his photo every week and look at him and put them back down. I did have the courage mind you this week to do this.


Each year for Dad on the 10th October my sister and I alway go to the beach at 5am in the morning and have special time with him. We have lots of tears and many great memories of our lives with Dad. We throw of lots of red roses out in memory of him.

Love the Teresa Collins Friendship line too xx sooo nice.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and beautiful memory of how you honour your dad each year. One day you'll be able to scrap those photos of your dad and they will be so heartfelt. xx

    ReplyDelete