Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Three of my recent layouts...

Teresa Collins is one of my favorite Designers. Her paper is just soo fresh and makes a statement. In this LO I have used her PP, Teresa Collins Die Cut Charms, Ribbon, Bling, Brads, Thread as I love to sew on most of my LO's, Scenic Route PP, K&Co PP and K&Co printed Acitate. Thanks for looking :-)






























I did
this LO just about 4 days after my darling daughter... my best friend of 18 years told me that she was going to leave home and go and live back we left 3.5 years ago. She misses her closest friends dearly and has not really been herself since we have been here. We both cried for ages together. That plan has changed since then... just 3 months ago.. well it has been postponed until next year. At least this way I will be more prepared.
Anyway I have used MM Animal Cracker and Laundry Line PP, Tiger Lily flower, thread, Heidi Swapp Letters, Kaiser Rubons, EK Success Dates, lace and a bling brad. x

No comments:

Post a Comment